From the moment you enter our store, we aim to create a complete shopping experience that combines best-in-class quality products, customer service and store experience. Read on to see how we’ve done it.
A superior store experience
We are looking to deliver an unique shopping experience by putting you first, so experience the difference when you visit a nearby more store or more.MEGASTORE today. Read on to know how we do it.
- Well trained, friendly store staff are always close at hand to assist you
- Wider store aisles enable easier movement throughout the store
- Cold storage units and fresh fruits and vegetables are placed near the store entrance which allows easy access
- 85% of our hypermarkets have switched from CFL to LED lighting
We take food safety seriously
We believe in putting quality first above all else. Consequently, more.MEGASTORE became the first ever food and grocery retailer in India to receive an FSMS certification. Read on to know more.
- An experienced, multi-disciplinary Quality Assurance team was created to develop a FSMS (Food Safety Management System)
- Food Safety is not just the responsibility of technically skilled personnel, but it is an organisation-wide effort
- We ensure that the highest quality standards are maintained across manufacturing, storage, distribution and sales of food products
Clubmore. Your mobile based loyalty program
Clubmore, the loyalty program for More. Supermarkets and Hypermarkets has over 20 million members now. Some of the key features are:
- Registration is now quick, easy, free and open to all
- Your mobile number is all that you need to claim your rewards.
- Receive offers tailored to your shopping history directly on your phone.
The Making of our Own Brands
Extensive testing is carried out at ABRL’s Research & Development (R&D) centre in Taloja to create your chosen food & non-food products. Some of the key activities that are carried out here are:-
- Data on market trends and consumer research is used to generate new product ideas for our brands
- Product evaluations are carried out followed by fine-tuning the formulation by carrying out product trials and consumer testing
- Stringent shelf life studies and consumer acceptance tests critical products. Samples are analyzed for performance as well as functionality.
The Quality Assurance team monitors product feedback to ensure customer satisfaction.
Mission Happiness: Let’s make it happen everyday
We are committed to customer delight at ABRL and gauge our success through the smile we put on a customer’s face. Read on to know more about Mission Happiness.
- We are using Net Promoter Scores as a key towards creating happier customers and this initiative has been dubbed ‘Mission Happiness’.
- The NPS (Net Promoter Score) involves setting up a process to ensure we get real time customer feedback across all our stores.
- Moreover, it helps ABRL take immediate action on feedback received from the customers, making the entire organisation focused on being more customer-centric while engaging customers directly.
- Mission Happiness Project has been rolled out in all Supermarkets & Hypermarkets across the country.
- Voting machines at every billing counter captures customer feedback with a simple question - "How was your experience with us today?"
- The response can be registered via 5 smileys – 'Very Good', 'Good', 'Average', 'Bad', or 'Very Bad' and it takes only a few seconds to give feedback. ABRL is the first grocery retailer in India to do this.